Is Arsenal vs Bournemouth on TV? Channel, live stream, odds, team news and head-to-head

first_imgIs Arsenal vs Bournemouth on TV? Channel, live stream, odds, team news and head-to-head Advertisement Advertisement MORE: Miguel Almiron’s move to Newcastle United will transform perception of MLS, says Wayne RooneyMORE: Why Ole Gunnar Solskjaer hasn’t been picking Manchester United midfielder Fred Arsenal are looking to remain in the top four (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)Team newsStephan Lichtsteiner, Alex Iwobi and Ainsley Maitland-Niles are all doubts, but could make returns in time for Wednesday night.However, Hector Bellerin, Rob Holding and Danny Welbeck remain on the long-term injured list.More: FootballChelsea defender Fikayo Tomori reveals why he made U-turn over transfer deadline day moveMikel Arteta rates Thomas Partey’s chances of making his Arsenal debut vs Man CityBruno Fernandes responds to Man Utd bust-up rumours with Ole Gunnar SolskjaerJefferson Lerma has managed to pick up 10 bookings for Bournemouth this season so is suspended for two games, while Steve Cook, Callum Wilson, David Brooks and Junior Stanislas are all out injured. Callum Wilson is Bournemouth’s top scorer this season but will miss the trip to London (Picture: Getty Images)When is Arsenal vs Bournemouth?The match is on Wednesday 27 February with kick-off at 7.45pm at the Emirates.AdvertisementAdvertisementIs Arsenal vs Bournemouth on TV and is there a live stream?Unfortunately not, BT Sport are showing Chelsea vs Tottenham as the live game on Wednesday night. Comment Unai Emery is on course for a Champions League finish (Picture: AFP/Getty Images)Arsenal are looking to cement their place in the top four of the Premier League when they host Bournemouth on Wednesday night.The Gunners beat Southampton on Sunday, which saw them leapfrog Manchester United into fourth spot in the table.Rio Ferdinand urges Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to drop Manchester United starBournemouth are without a win in three games and have sunk into the bottom half of the table as a result. Eddie Howe is struggling with a number of key players being out injured, including Callum Wilson and David Brooks.Arsenal have only ever lost to the Cherries once in their history. Phil HaighWednesday 27 Feb 2019 3:18 pmShare this article via facebookShare this article via twitterShare this article via messengerShare this with Share this article via emailShare this article via flipboardCopy link Head-to-head in last five meetings 25 Nov 2018 – Bournemouth 1-2 Arsenal – Premier League14 Jan 2018 – Bournemouth 2-1 Arsenal – Premier League09 Sep 2017 – Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth – Premier League03 Jan 2017 – Bournemouth 3-3 Arsenal – Premier League27 Nov 2016 – Arsenal 3-1 Bournemouth – Premier League Nathan Ake has been one of Bournemouth’s most consistent performers (Picture: AMA/Getty Images)What are the odds? (Courtesy of Betfair)2/5 Arsenal4/1 Draw7/1 Bournemouthlast_img read more

Read More →

Barcelona forward drops Liverpool hint on Instagram

first_imgFrench forward Ousmane Dembele has dropped a huge hint he would welcome a move to Liverpool after liking a picture of him in the club’s strip.Advertisement Loading… Read Also: Barcelona won’t let Chilean star join Inter MilanHead coach of the B team, Neil MacFarlane, said: “Joe has been here for a number of years and last year he had a pretty fruitful season in terms of being the top goal scorer and playing a number of games.“He’s perhaps come to the end of his time with the club in terms of the strategy, and to go to a club the size of Liverpool can only be good for him.”FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Barcelona forward is experiencing a difficult season at the Nou Camp and has been continually linked with a transfer elsewhere.center_img He has attracted interest from both Man Utd and Chelsea , though there is little suggestion Liverpool are planning a bid for his services.But that has not deterred the Frenchman, who teased he would be open to a switch to Anfield with his latest social media activity.A fan account dedicated to Dembele posted a picture of the star mocked-up in full Liverpool kit celebrating a goal with Reds defender Trent Alexander-Arnold.Underneath the image you can clearly see Dembele himself has liked it from his own personal account, along with thousands of others Instagram users.His actions are likely to anger Barcelona fans and club chiefs, with the winger increasingly unsettled at the Spanish club.Dembele joined Barca in a mega-money move back in 2017, but has come under fire for his attitude.He has previously missed training sessions, and medical check-ups, leading to criticism over his professionalism and lifestyle.He has made just nine appearances for Barcelona this season, having fallen behind Antoine Griezmann in the pecking order.Meanwhile, Liverpool have completed their second signing of the January transfer window.The Reds have snapped up former Man City academy star Joe Hardy from Brentford B.Hardy left City in the 2016/17 season, and has since notched 40 goals in 80 appearances for Brentford B. Promoted ContentYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimeCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable WayThe Most Exciting Cities In The World To VisitWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?10 Awesome TV Series That Got Cancelled Way Too SoonBirds Enjoy Living In A Gallery Space Created For ThemA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic Bombs10 Characters Who Deserve To Be Official Disney Princesses7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe14 Hilarious Comics Made By Women You Need To Follow Right Now5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme Parks7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty Pennylast_img read more

Read More →

Multiple healthcare workers exposed to Covid-19 after delivering babies

first_imgOfficials in New York are reporting that more than 30 healthcare workers were exposed to the coronavirus after delivering babies for two women who had the virus but had no symptoms.The incident occurred at the New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center in Manhattan.  Doctors say once the women delivered their babies, the mothers’ conditions “deteriorated very quickly.” The women were then transferred to the ICU portion of the hospital were it was discovered that the women had the virus despite not initially showing any symptoms.One of the women has been since discharged from the hospital, while the other remains under medical care. Her condition has not been released.  Medical staff have also been monitoring the babies and say that they do not seem to have the virus at this time.Over 30 health care workers, have also been forced to quarantine after being exposed to the women and their family members.The hospital has since barred all “support persons” from entering maternity rooms and waiting rooms. Dr. Mary D’Alton says the policy was a difficult decision to make:“It was not taken lightly, it was not taken by one person. It was taken by a team of us involved in multidisciplinary levels across the institution,” Dr. D’Alton said.She continued saying that the hospital must assume that each family member who accompanied the parties were also infected even if they did not know that they were.last_img read more

Read More →

Angels Offseason Options: RHP Nathan Eovaldi

first_img Angels’ Mike Trout working on his defense, thanks to Twitter Newsroom GuidelinesNews TipsContact UsReport an Error Why he makes sense: Eppler likes pitchers who throw hard, and Eovaldi averaged 97.5 mph with his fastball this year. He even hit 100 mph in his first playoff start. This season Eovaldi struck out 101 and walked just 20, numbers that suggest he could have performed even better. Eovaldi was acquired by the Yankees in December 2014, when Eppler was the assistant general manager in New York. The Angels need healthy pitchers, and Eovaldi is just back from Tommy John surgery, so his ulnar collateral ligament is relatively fresh. This was his first season after surgery, so it’s logical to assume he’ll be even better next year. If the market values him for his career 4.16 ERA, rather than what he did this year, he could prove to be a bargain. Maybe three years, $33 million?Why he doesn’t: Eovaldi is still a gamble. He’s coming off his best season, and it was still only two-thirds of a season. If he’s expecting to cash in on this year’s success, without regard to the track record prior to this year, he could be looking for more money or years than the Angels are willing to spend for a pitcher of his caliber.Related Articles Angels’ Shohei Ohtani spending downtime working in outfield (This is the latest in a series of quick profiles on players who fit for the Angels to add over the winter. They are purely “informed speculation,” based on what we know about the Angels’ roster needs along with General Manager Billy Eppler’s preferences and history. We’ll have a new one every weekday, until the GM Meetings, which are the unofficial start of the hot stove season.)NATHAN EOVALDI, RHP, Boston Red SoxThe basics: Eovaldi missed a season and a half recovering from Tommy John surgery. He came back in May with the Tampa Bay Rays, who traded him to the Boston Red Sox. Next year will be his age 29 season.2018 season: He posted a 3.81 ERA over 111 and 21 starts between the two teams, with 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings. In his first playoff start, he gave up one run in seven innings against the New York Yankees.Contact status: Free agentcenter_img Angels’ poor pitching spoils an Albert Pujols milestone Angels offense breaks out to split doubleheader with Astros Jose Suarez’s rocky start sinks Angels in loss to Astros last_img read more

Read More →

The Badalona opens the box of surprises after charging to the EuroGetafe

first_imgThe Catalans beat Getafe with two goals in the final leg of the match Badalona blew up the bench in the Copa del Rey by beating a Primera team like Getafe thanks to a goal from Chema Moreno in the 85th minute and another from Hugo in 93.Before the attentive look of 4,384 spectators, the local team was superior during most of the meeting, favored by the expulsion of the Timor visitor in the 30th minute, and will be present in the draw for the 16th of the Copa del Rey.With a Municipal Estadi full to overflowing, the local fans took their team to the first stages of the match, in which they were better planted on the pitch. Proof of this is that in the 11th minute the local Marc Carbó made the first shot on goal, too soft for the blue goal Chichizola.After a good start of the Badalonian team, the game caught some spicy with the expulsion of the local coach, Manolo González, in the 13th minute for his repeated protests to the referee Mateu Lahoz. Minutes later, the referee took a new red card for a walk on 29 ?, this time the visitor Timor.With one less man on the field, the visiting coach, José Bordalás, took forward Angel forward from the field by a containment footballer like Arambarri. In this context, Getafe dedicated himself to resist the impetus of Badalona, ​​which bordered the rival area without finishing finishing any play. Image: EFE In the second part the tonic of the first half was reproduced, although the Getafe had more presence in attack. He started warning Badalona after local striker Chema Moreno stood alone against Chichizola, but his shot was so tight that he marched over the goal. On the part of the Azulón set, the danger always carried the same name and surname: Jorge Molina. The Valencian striker generated two occasions in which the local goalkeeper, Álex Sánchez, added his figure under sticks.When everything seemed to be heading for an extension of heart attack, the madness seized a full meeting that met all the requirements of a copera appointment. It was the 85th minute when the nth ride of the local Valentín on the right wing had a prize and found the boots of a Chema Moreno who kissed the meshes of the Chichizola goal. Instantly, the local forward was absorbed by his teammates and by a Estadi that exploded in jubilation.Looking out of the competition, Getafe put all the meat on the grill in search of a tie that would cool the local spirits. José Bordalás entered Enric Gallego through Antunes to increase his presence in attack. However, the Badalona planted a Numantine resistance and even allowed himself to sentence the match in the last action of the match. On this occasion he had the signature of Hugo, a footballer who entered in the 81st minute and gave the local parish a free kick that ended up sneaking into the squad.With this surprising victory, the Badalona accedes to the round of 32 of the Copa del Rey, where he will try to extend his dream butcher. For its part, Getafe, which came from two consecutive defeats in the League, must focus its forces on the League and the Europa League.– Data sheet:0. Badalona: Álex Sánchez; Cris Montes (Hugo, m. 81), Robusté, Pelón (Toni Jou, m. 51), Moyano, Valentín; Robert, Adrián Díaz (Joel Lasso, m. 66), Marc Carbó, Abel Suárez; Chema Moreno0. Getafe: Chichizola; Nyom, Djené, Etxeita, Antunes (Enric Gallego, m. 86); Jason (Etebo, m. 68), Timor, Maksimovic, Cucurella; Jorge Molina and Ángel (Arambarri, m. 36).Goals: 1-0, m. 85: Chema Moreno; 2-0, m. 93: Hugo.Referee: Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz. He expelled the local coach, Manolo González, and the visiting player, Timor. Yellow card to the local Pelón and the visitor Nyom.Incidents: match corresponding to the second round of the Copa del Rey played at the Estadi Municipal de Badalona before 4,384 spectators. 01/11/2020 – 21:39last_img read more

Read More →